Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Dimension..

Assalamualaikum...

i dunno where to start..
but i think..
i wanna write sumting..

hmmm...

i wanna be sumone..
but after so many things happen in my life..
i start to keep everything inside
i put the border
i cant do dat
i cant do dis...

then my confident level drop
self esteem zero

who shud i believe???
i'm juz believe in myself

so many obstacle i've gone thru
then i lost...
totally lost..

i miss my old time
to be happy
have the charisma 
always look gud when see people
love to meet people
love to talk

talk is the best trerapy for me ( before dis laa...huhu)
now..

kinda i lost my feeling

when i go out..i feel like i'm too small
i'm nothing..

i do have my inner thought dat gv me d strength
i can proudly walk..
heyy look at me..
i'm gorgeous..

hahaa..so perasan...
but seriously..

i miss my old time
my frens

but with all the probs..
i cant solve by myself..
i put it aside
i runaway
hide from the reality

its hard for me to get up again
to gain back my inner side
to be tough n strong!!!

i love to talk..

hmm...

but
after a year...
i'll be myself again..
insyaAllah..

i put the effort 
slow n steady
hopefully..
no more negative feelings
huhu

but always have dat..
you know..the PMS..
dat sort of thing...
hehhe...

i'm quite garang n sensitive ok...
act a lot...
hahaha..

how to be polite?

i use to be polite before
i love customer service a lot..
hehe..
dat y i luv talking...

when i'm here..
i'm juz like them..

i've to accept everythings...
coz i'll start my life here 
with zero..
with nothing..
i left my life before....juz like that..

hahaha..

ok..
enough mumbling...

Moral of the story...

be strong..
solve the probs..dont run..
hehe..but i did..coz i cant solve it...
but when i'm here..
start a new life 
learn a new things...
accept the faith
seriously susah..
but i wont  gv up..
huhuhu..

and hopefully Allah permudahkan segala2nya...
thanks to Allah coz i met with kind n lovely frens..
so helpful..

n i know...
my journey is endless..
again..
coz i start all over again...

nak berjaya...kena berguru ngan org yg berjaya..

hehe...

n most important thing..
Islam is the best way of life...
Alhamdulillah..

setiap yg terjadi ade hikmahnye...
walaupon menangis dan berduka
pasti bahagia menyusul..

udahhh...
melalut lagi..

hehehe...

ok lah..
got to go..
Soffiya,  peberet drama for the time being

daa..
wasalam..


peace no war...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...